Oak Beverages was established by Hap Boening in 1980 to distribute beer in the northern counties of the NY metro area.
Oak Beverage is located at 1 Flower Ln, Blauvelt, NY 10913
In 2009 Oak Beverages was awarded the Rockland Business Association Pinnacle Award in the “Women’s Forum for Outstanding Achievements by a Woman-Owned Business” category. The award recognizes a woman-owned business that has “exhibited a track record of superlative business performance and growth.” Ms. Boening serves on the Executive Committee and Board of Directors of the New York State Beer Wholesalers Association.
New York is a diverse and dynamic area that encompasses many different regions with pockets of nationalities and idiosyncrasies. Oak Beverages and its parent company, Boening Brothers, has shown throughout the past 110 years that it can provide the beverages that such a diverse population desires.
The Mission of Oak Beverages, Inc.
Is to become the model beer distributorship in the industry. To accomplish this, we must individually exceed the Oak standards of performance set forth in each our position descriptions. Our mission will be accomplished when all our activities and decisions are based on and guided by:
- Placing the interest and needs of our customers first.
- Pursuing a continuous quest for quality in everything we do at Oak.
- Treating our people and our customers with respect and dignity.
- Demonstrating flexibility within the organizational structure to get tasks accomplished.
- Behaving in a manner that reflects the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Building a sense of teamwork that includes all members of Oak Beverages, Inc.
The extent to which we live this philosophy, we believe we will continually improve our services to our customers (both internal and external), earn a leadership position in the wholesale beer industry and help Oak Beverages, Inc. become the best service provider and employer in the industry.