A New York leading Beer, Wine, Spirits, and Beverage distributor.
Beer and Beverages Sales Rep
Beer and Beverages Sales Rep positions. We currently have openings for Beer and Beverages Sales Reps. for New York City, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster Counties.
OBJECTIVE: To ensure the successful sale and distribution of all beer and beverage products in our portfolio throughout the assigned territory. This individual will be responsible for developing new business and servicing current accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the good will of the company
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
- Successful sale, distribution and placement of all craft products
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Effective accounts receivable collections within corporate credit policy
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Develop new accounts and new placements
- Organize and execute floor displays and placement of window neon’s and banners at all accounts
- Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information and other inquiries as they arise
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, sales and management
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- This person will live in or around the Hudson area
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Cicerone Beer Server Certification (or willingness to obtain)
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM JOB:
- Two wheel hand truck
- Car or van
- Hand-held or personal computer
CRITICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Use of hand and foot controls for driving
- Walking and climbing stairs
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying of cases from floor to overhead levels on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying half barrels and quarter barrels from floor to 48″ on an occasional basis
- Pushing and pulling a hand truck and/or cart on level and inclined surfaces on a frequent basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling products
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate business equipment including, but not limited to, computer, telephone, adding machine
Competitive wages, full medical and dental insurance, full tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, 401k plan!
Oak Beverages Careers
Oak Beverages services New York City, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster Counties. Established by Hap Boening in 1980, Oak Beverages was to distribute beer in the northern counties of the NY metro area.
Under the command of CEO and President Debra Boening since 2000, Oak Beverages services the 5 boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster Counties. It employs 220 people, has 3 warehouses and a fleet of 42 beverage trucks. Oak has recently added Wines and Liquors to its portfolio of available beverages.
Is to become the model beer distributorship in the industry. To accomplish this, we must individually exceed the Oak standards of performance set forth in each our position descriptions. Our mission will be accomplished when all our activities and decisions are based on and guided by:
- Placing the interest and needs of our customers first.
- Pursuing a continuous quest for quality in everything we do at Oak.
- Treating our people and our customers with respect and dignity.
- Demonstrating flexibility within the organizational structure to get tasks accomplished.
- Behaving in a manner that reflects the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Building a sense of teamwork that includes all members of Oak Beverages, Inc.
- The extent to which we live this philosophy, we believe we will continually improve our services to our customers (both internal and external), earn a leadership position in the wholesale beer
- industry and help Oak Beverages, Inc. become the best service provider and employer in the industry.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com