A New York leading Beer, Wine, Spirits, and Beverage distributor.
Become a part of a business that has successfully distributed an assortment of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages since 1980, servicing the 5 boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster Counties.
- Deliver cases and kegs to accounts on established routes
- Ensure the truck is loaded accurately
- Load and Unload product while safely utilizing equipment
- Accurate collection of payments from customers, deposit funds collected at the end of route and complete end of day paperwork
- Collect recyclables
- Provide customer service and help resolve customer complaints and repot discrepancies
- Conduct daily truck inspections and maintenance reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have at least 6 months experience
- Must have Valid Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License
- Maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with DOT requirements
- Must be able to move 75lbs to 150lbs
- Comfortable using technology
- Ability to read a map and follow routes
- Base Salary: $225/Daily plus Commission
- 1st Shift; Home Daily
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Major Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Complimentary Aflac Insurance
- Simple IRA with Company Matching
- Safety Boot Allowance
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal
Oak Beverages Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. Employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
About Oak Beverages
Oak Beverages services New York City, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster Counties. Established by Hap Boening in 1980, Oak Beverages was to distribute beer in the northern counties of the NY metro area.
Under the command of CEO and President Debra Boening since 2000, Oak Beverages services the 5 boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster Counties. It employs 220 people, has 3 warehouses and a fleet of 42 beverage trucks. Oak has recently added Wines and Liquors to its portfolio of available beverages.
Is to become the model beer distributorship in the industry. To accomplish this, we must individually exceed the Oak standards of performance set forth in each our position descriptions. Our mission will be accomplished when all our activities and decisions are based on and guided by:
- Placing the interest and needs of our customers first.
- Pursuing a continuous quest for quality in everything we do at Oak.
- Treating our people and our customers with respect and dignity.
- Demonstrating flexibility within the organizational structure to get tasks accomplished.
- Behaving in a manner that reflects the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Building a sense of teamwork that includes all members of Oak Beverages, Inc.
- The extent to which we live this philosophy, we believe we will continually improve our services to our customers (both internal and external), earn a leadership position in the wholesale beer
- industry and help Oak Beverages, Inc. become the best service provider and employer in the industry.
To apply, please call (201) 731-3365 or send your resume with the position in the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com