A New York leading Beer, Wine, Spirits, and Beverage distributor.
CDL A & CDL B Truck Drivers Wanted
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Great Health and Retirement benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- Driver referral program
- Delivering cases and kegs to retail accounts in the New York Metro area
- Collect certain recyclables
- Provide excellent customer service
- Collect cash and checks from our accounts
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
- CDL- Class A or B Driver’s License
- At Least 1 Year of Local Driving Experience (Preferred not Required)
- Willing to train New Class A Graduates
- Knowledge of Long Island a Plus
- Knowledge of Brooklyn or Manhattan Required
- High School Diploma / GED Required
- Ability to lift over 50lbs
*Competitive Hourly Pay – Competitive Benefits Package – Training for New Drivers – Overtime Potential
*subject to terms and conditions
Oak Beverages Careers
Oak Beverages services New York City, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster Counties. Established by Hap Boening in 1980, Oak Beverages was to distribute beer in the northern counties of the NY metro area.
Under the command of CEO and President Debra Boening since 2000, Oak Beverages services the 5 boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster Counties. It employs 220 people, has 3 warehouses and a fleet of 42 beverage trucks. Oak has recently added Wines and Liquors to its portfolio of available beverages.
Is to become the model beer distributorship in the industry. To accomplish this, we must individually exceed the Oak standards of performance set forth in each our position descriptions. Our mission will be accomplished when all our activities and decisions are based on and guided by:
- Placing the interest and needs of our customers first.
- Pursuing a continuous quest for quality in everything we do at Oak.
- Treating our people and our customers with respect and dignity.
- Demonstrating flexibility within the organizational structure to get tasks accomplished.
- Behaving in a manner that reflects the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Building a sense of teamwork that includes all members of Oak Beverages, Inc.
- The extent to which we live this philosophy, we believe we will continually improve our services to our customers (both internal and external), earn a leadership position in the wholesale beer
- industry and help Oak Beverages, Inc. become the best service provider and employer in the industry.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com