Website Oak Beverages Inc.
A New York leading Beer, Wine, Spirits, and Beverage distributor.
Job Summary: Assist the office, sales, and operations personnel in the timely and accurate completion of all office functions.
- General office duties (correspondences, incoming phone calls, filing, front desk coverage, copies, packages)
- Assist in preparing reports and documents using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Schedule appointments; update calendars
- Assist with coordinating office activities, company events and meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree
- Comfortable with all forms of technology
- Experienced MS Office user with strong Excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to multitask and follow-through on projects
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- AFLAC Accidental Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan-Matching
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
To apply, please call (201) 731-3365 or send your resume with the position in the subject to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org