Website Oak Beverages Inc.
A New York leading Beer, Wine, Spirits, and Beverage distributor.
Job Summary: The Data Analyst is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the data system used to create custom and standard reports for various company departments.
• Run weekly sales and Consolidated Driver commission reports for payroll and sales teams
• Schedule weekly commissions breakdown reports for Sales Teams by area
• Run weekly sales and distribution reports by supplier and report to suppliers
• Run weekly reports On Floor Inventory for both warehouse locations
• Run weekly, quarterly, and monthly reports used to calculate total deposits invoiced, total deposits
redeemed and net monthly deposits
• Encompass Maintenance: troubleshoot issues, move accounts, provide technical support,
add/remove system permissions; Maintain customer accounts in system
• Set-up new suppliers/vendors in system
• Assist HR and Compliance, in creating new system surveys and reports to track data collected
• Assist in creating and scoring incentives
• Adjust, as needed, sales deadlines for the day
• Assist the sales team in creating sales and distribution reports
• Assign routes to sales reps
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Finance, Math or other related discipline or the equivalent work experience required.
• Experience in the food, beer or beverage distribution industry preferred, not required
• Proficient in MS Office Suite- advanced Excel required
• High attention to detail
• Ability work to independently and in teams
• Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills required to collaborate with all levels
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• AFLAC Accidental Supplemental Insurance
• Paid Sick Leave
• Simple IRA Retirement Plan-Matching
• Employee Perks Discount
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
To apply, please call (201) 731-3365 or send your resume with the position in the subject to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org