A New York leading Beer, Wine, Spirits, and Beverage distributor.
Servicing the 5 boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster Counties.
- Support the Sales Department through safe and efficient product placement and display building
- Accurately stock and rotate products onto shelves from backroom inventories as required
- Set-up products according to planograms and document completed work in the system
- Establish and maintain a professional rapport with retail personnel, based on trustworthiness, respect, communication and a high level of customer service.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have reliable automobile transportation
- Maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver license
- Maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Company and state law
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 75 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 170 lbs. when handling keg products.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Comfortable using technology
- Experience with a handheld ordering device
- Beverage industry experience preferred
- Prior customer service experience in solving customer issues/problem solving preferred.
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Major Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Complimentary Aflac Insurance
- Simple IRA with Company Matching
- Safety Boot Allowance
To apply, please call (201) 731-3365 or send your resume with the position in the subject to: email@example.com
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org