Oak Beverages services New York City, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster Counties.
Oak Beverages, under the command of CEO and President Debra Boening since 2000, services the 5 boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster Counties. It employs 220 people, has 3 warehouses and a fleet of 42 beverage trucks. Oak has recently added Wines and Liquors to its portfolio of available beverages.
Is to become the model beer distributorship in the industry. To accomplish this, we must individually exceed the Oak standards of performance set forth in each our position descriptions. Our mission will be accomplished when all our activities and decisions are based on and guided by:
- Placing the interest and needs of our customers first.
- Pursuing a continuous quest for quality in everything we do at Oak.
- Treating our people and our customers with respect and dignity.
- Demonstrating flexibility within the organizational structure to get tasks accomplished.
- Behaving in a manner that reflects the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Building a sense of teamwork that includes all members of Oak Beverages, Inc.
- The extent to which we live this philosophy, we believe we will continually improve our services to our customers (both internal and external), earn a leadership position in the wholesale beer industry and help Oak Beverages, Inc. become the best service provider and employer in the industry.